Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Clarendon Fire Company, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which ClarendonFireCompany.com links, and that link to ClarendonFireCompany.com. Clarendon Fire Company does not have any control over those non-Clarendon Fire Company websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Clarendon Fire Company website or webpage, Clarendon Fire Company does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Clarendon Fire Company disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Clarendon Fire Company websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As Clarendon Fire Company asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ClarendonFireCompany.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Clarendon Fire Company in accordance with Clarendon Fire Company’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Clarendon Fire Company will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Clarendon Fire Company will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Clarendon Fire Company or others. In the case of such termination, Clarendon Fire Company will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Clarendon Fire Company.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from Clarendon Fire Company to you any Clarendon Fire Company or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Clarendon Fire Company. Clarendon Fire Company, ClarendonFireCompany.com, the ClarendonFireCompany.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with ClarendonFireCompany.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Clarendon Fire Company or Clarendon Fire Company’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Clarendon Fire Company or third-party trademarks.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. Clarendon Fire Company and its suppliers and licencors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Clarendon Fire Company nor its suppliers and licencors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will Clarendon Fire Company, or its suppliers or licencors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Clarendon Fire Company under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Clarendon Fire Company shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Like most website operators, Clarendon Fire Company collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Clarendon Fire Company’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Clarendon Fire Company’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Clarendon Fire Company may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Gathering of Non-Personally-Identifying Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Clarendon Fire Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share personal identification information with our business partners and/or trusted affiliates for the purpose of fulfilling your request for services.
If Clarendon Fire Company, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Clarendon Fire Company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Clarendon Fire Company may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Clarendon Fire Company
This document was last updated on March 13, 2017